Richard Seltzer's home page  Publishing home

What's Your Problem

By Inushoujo Sakura Akina, CatLuver08@aol.com

Chapter 10:

Not Again


This Fanfic is a good Kagome/Inuyasha where Kag isn't a halfdemon (as far as I know). That might change in later chapters but seems good so far. Tim Seltzer, seltzer@seltzerbooks.com


Disclaimer: Yeah, yeah. I don't own Inuyasha and hardly any Inuyasha stuff which kind of depresses me. When I become rich and famous I will have all the Inuyasha stuff I want.


Anyway I'm very happy to be up and writing again. As you know from my little note I have been very busy. I'm glad to finally get chapter 10 up after waiting for months. I already have chapter 11 written, it is a matter of time before I put it up too. I would also like to let you know that I had started chapter12 awhile ago, but I have had a really bad writers block. Thankfully I'm back on track. I said that I was gonna put this chapter up really soon but, since it was the end of the school year it was pretty hectic. I have been really busy. Since it is summer now I will have a lot of free time to write, type, and put new chapters up. I'm sorry that it has taken me so long, I guess you could say that I kind of put my story on hold, but now I'm back. On with the fic!


Kagome's Time

"Inuyasha?!" Kagome shouted as she opened her front door and walked inside of her house. There was no answer. It was quiet. Too quiet. "Hmmm. I wonder where he could be?" she said aloud to herself.

Kagomes decided to first check the yard since Inuyasha was an outdoors type or person... demon, well hanyou to be exact. She looked around; mostly up in tall, big trees. She went around her house and looked in the tree next to her window. She even looked in the sacred god tree which she highly doubted that Inuyasha would even want to go near it since he was pinned there by Kikyo for 50 years until Kagome happened to be pulled through the well by a demon, Mistress Centipede, on her 15th birthday. She gave up her search outside and went inside to look around. The first place she checked was the kitchen. Again she saw no Inuyasha. She then treaded upstairs to look. She came to her room first. She opened the door and peered in. what she saw made her smile and made her heart just wan to melt. Inuyasha was lying down on her bed, sleeping. Tetsusiaga was at his side, Buyo was lying on top of his chest, and his ears were moving just a bit. Kagome thought he looked so sweet. She didn't want to wake him, so she slowly and quietly closed her bedroom door and figured that it would be best if she went down stairs to do her homework. She didn't want to disturb him and accidentally wake him up. She turned her body around and went to the steps. She was going to go down the stairs as quietly and quickly as human possible she didn't want to go slow where there was a chance an accident might happen, such as her tripping over herself and falling. She tried her best to make it downstairs but of course, her best wasn't good enough. Only on the second step, Kagome tripped, lost her balance, and started falling forward. As a reflex she screamed, closed her eyes, stuck her arms out in front of herself and waited to it the steps with a thud and tumble to the bottom of the 13 step flight of stairs. The part of hitting the hard, solid ground never did happen. Instead she fell into something softer.

"Inuyasha," Kagome whispered.

"Don't worry Kagome I got you. It's a good thing I did to. If I hadn't you would have broken both of your wrists the way you had your arms in front of you." Inuyasha picked up Kagome, also grabbing her backpack, and took her into her bedroom. He set her down on the bed and sat next to her. They sat quietly like that for a few minutes. Inuyasha started to smell tears, Kagome's tears. Then he heard a little sniffle. 'What is wrong with her? I hope it's not something that I did,' he wondered silently to himself.

"I'm sorry," Kagome mumbled under her sniffles.

"Huh?" Inuyasha replied very confused. To his knowledge Kagome hadn't done anything wrong.

"I'm sorry," Kagome sobbed with more and more tears falling.

"Why are you sorry?" he asked.

"Be-because, you were sle-e-eeping and I woke you up. You hard-ly ever sleep. I'm such a klutz." Kagome stuttered as she spoke from crying.

"You're not a klutz Kagome. Don't worry about it. It was an accident. It's fine, I have been sleeping the whole day anyway waiting for you. I don't need a lot of sleep since I'm a hanyou. I only slept today because I was bored and because I'm always awake keeping guard all night in the feudal era. So stop crying. I hate it when girls cry, especially when you cry," Inuyasha said, taking one of his clawed hands and carefully wiping her tears away.

Kagome gave Inuyasha a small hug before whispering a thank you in his silver dog ear. She got her homework out and set it on her desk. She sat down and started working on it. Inuyasha just sat down on her bed and leaned against the wall. He was going to wait there for her until she was done. There was silence in the room except for Inuyasha's deep, heavy breathing; Kagome's quiet breathing; and the scratching of Kagome's pencil against paper. When she finished her last problem for math she slammed her pencil down on her desk in triumph. She was very happy that she understood all of the work, which of course, was a miracle; she always had nightmares about geometry. Kagome looked at her clock on the nightstand, it read 12:05pm (She got out of school at 10:00am). As if on cue, her stomach growled. 'I guess it's time for lunch.'

"Hey Inuyasha are hungry too?" Kagome asked.

"Yeah, a little, I guess," he replied.

"Good, now come on. I will go make you some ramen for lunch?

"What will you eat?"

"I'm gonna make myself some oden."

"Oh okay, just as long as you eat something."

Kagome ran out of her room and downstairs into the kitchen. She was careful going down the steps this time; she didn't want to trip again. Inuyasha slowly and lazily followed behind her. He saw no point in hurrying, since his ramen wouldn't be ready anyway. Since Kagome practically flew down the stairs he guessed that she was starving or really loved oden. He would soon find out. As he made his way into the kitchen he almost got trampled by Kagome. She told him to sit down at the table and wait for his food to be done. He sat down and just stared at her in awe. He never knew a human could move that fast, let alone Kagome. 'Man, that skirt of hers sure is short. It also flies up pretty high when she runs around ;) Argh! Stop thinking like Miroku, you hentai.' Inuyasha whacked himself on the head.

Kagome ran back and forth through the whole kitchen, taking out pots, pans, dishes, and other utensils, it was making Inuyasha's head spin. She set up two places, one for her and the other for Inuyasha. On each place she set out a porcelain bowl with chopsticks setting next to the bowl. She set up the places so they were placed across for one another. After about 20 minutes of terrorizing her poor, defenseless kitchen Kagome was done making lunch. Miraculously the kitchen stayed clean during the whole process. Kagome took both pots of food and set them down on the middle of the table.

"Before we eat I was wondering about something," Kagome said.

"What is it?"

"When I left this morning how did you feel?"

"I was sad that you left me Kagome and I felt lonely. Why do you ask?"

"No reason. I just wanted to know." Kagome replied. "Well... help yourself. Take as much ramen as you want. I can always make more if I need to." She urged Inuyasha to eat 'til he was full. She wanted him to eat a lot, since he never ate a lot in the feudal era, because he was too busy fighting demons.

Inuyasha, liking her generous offer took half of the pot of ramen. Kagome herself took about a quarter of the oden that she made. He stared at her.

"What?" Kagome asked confused. She didn't know why he was staring at her.

"You never eat that much," Inuyasha said. He wondered if something was wrong. Whenever he got the group food or even when Kagome brought food from her time she never ate this much.

"I know I usually don't eat this much or at least you never see me eat like this. It is just because I made oden. I totally love oden. I love it as much as you love ramen, or as much as Shippo loves chocolate. That's the only reason why I'm eating a lot." Kagome replied Inuyasha's unasked question, "Don't worry about it, I'm not sick or anything."

"Okay, but I want worried about that."

"Whatever you say Inuyasha," Kagome said. Because of her growing miko powers, Kagome could now sense things such as when a person was lying and their emotions. Sometimes she can even tell what people are thinking, but since she is still a beginner miko, she can only sometimes read people's thoughts and only on the people she is really close to. What is surprising though is that most mikos couldn't even do this until after training for a year, at least. Her powers have surged within the past week which was great, but very strange. Kaede had said that this has never happened to a miko before, not even Kikyo. Thinking about Kaede reminded Kagome that she still had to talk to her mom. Maybe she would have a chance after the dance when everyone wasn't so busy. She might get a chance to talk to her before the dance if she is lucky, well she better talk to her mom soon 'cuz it's important. Kagome decided not to worry about it and went ahead eating her oden.

Inuyasha quietly finished his ramen while Kagome was lost in thought. He took the rest of the ramen from the pot and put it in his bowl. He looked at Kagome to see if she would mind, but she didn't even notice him. She was fixated on eating her oden, not a care in the world. Inuyasha snorted at her then started eating again. Kagome finished her oden then took a second helping. When they had both finished their lunch Kagome took all of the dirty dishes to the sink to clean them. She stood at the sink slowly washing the dishes humming quietly to herself with her back turned to Inuyasha. Inuyasha started at her then the clock. He grunted and grumbled as he got up to help her.

"You don't have to help me, I can do this by myself," Kaogme said.

"But I want to help, it will be faster too," Inuyasha replied.

"Thanks... Inuyasha," Kagome smiled. He would never offer to help her with the gang around, not in a million years.

Kagome set the last dish in place on the shelf. She didn't to do something fun with Inuyasha, but what. Before she had time to even think or him what he might want to do the telephone rang. She walked into the family room and picked up the phone.

"Moshi moshi, konnichi wa," Kagome said into the receiver.

"Konnichi wa oneesan. I was wondering if it is okay for me to go over Taku's house after school and stay there until dinner," Sota asked.

"Wait, where are you calling from? You are supposed to be in school Sota. Mom is gonna be angry," Kagome said using a 'you are in trouble' tone with him.

"I'm using the school phone, I have lunch right now. So can I go to Taku's?"

"Iie."

"Why nooooot?" Sota whined over the phone.

"Come home first. You have to have all of your homework done before you go anywhere, you know the rules." Kagome said acting more like a mother than a sister.

"Fine, ja ne," Sota hung up sounding disappointed.

"Ja ne," Kagome hung up then phone and sighed.

"You're no fun; you should have let him go over his friends' house. You sounded more like a mother than an older sister," Inuyasha said. He knew what the phone call was about on account that he was eavesdropping.

"I guess you're right, but it's too late now. Hey, wait a sec. How did you? Argh! You eavesdropper!" Kagome said and dove at Inuyasha.

Inuyasha grabbed her and rolled onto the couch. He pinned her down and straddled her hips. He looked into her eyes then smirked. She gave him a confused look, and then started shaking her head. He nodded slowly and she shook her head hard and faster. He slowly brought his body close to hers. He reached out his arms and... started tickling her. Kagome kicked and screamed while laughing. After a few minutes of torture Inuyasha was satisfied. He sat at one end of the couch smiling while Kagome sat at the other end panting to try and catch her breath. Kagome's hair was in a horrible mess. If a crazy person saw her they would have been scared into an even deeper madness. Kagome's shirt was falling off of her left shoulder, her hair was wild, and her eyes made her look like she was insane. All Inuyasha could do was laugh at her.

"Wha... Wha... Why did you... do this... to me?" Kagome panted.

"Cuz you called me an eavesdropper then dove at me. It was a reflex." Inuyasha shrugged.

"How can pinning someone down and tickling them be a reflex, especially for someone like you," Kagome said.

"What do ya mean?"

"Inuyasha, you fight big, evil demons almost every day and I know that you don't defeat them by tickling," Kagome said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Well I guess I only have that reflex for when you jump at me," Inuyasha said

"Okay, I'll buy that,"Kagome said, "So what you want to do?"

"I dunno, you pick something.'

"But I want you to pick something."

"Let's watch something on that TV thing."

"You mean a movie?"

"Yeah."

"What kind of movie do you want to watch?"

"Huh?"

"You know, like an action movie. Or there's horror, romance, comedy, drama. So what kind of movie do you want to watch?"

"Horror," Inuyasha replied, "Something really scary," He thought that it would be the best kind of movie to watch even if it wasn't dark out.

"Okay," Kagome replied. She went and looked through her movies. Thankfully she found a good movie after only looking through one movie container; there are seven containers of movies. She put the movie into the VCR and fast forward through the previews until the movie title came up. It read, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. No matter how scary a movie is Kagome had to have all of the lights off. Kagome watched horror movies all the time and loved them, but at the same time she hated them. Every time she watched a scary movie she got scared, which she that is stupid because she fights demons almost everyday and is less scared then when she is watching a horror movie. After watching a horror movie she scares easily.

Kagome turned of the lights so it would be a little darker, then sat down on the couch next to Inuyasha. About half way into the movie Kagome got really scared so she snuggled into Inuyasha's chest, he took the moment to slink his arm around her waist. When Kagome got even more scared Inuyasha hugged her and kissed the top of her head. After awhile of doing so he couldn't handle it. Kagome looked up at Inuyasha because he started to fidget. As soon as she did so Inuyasha brought his lips down onto hers. The what was gonna be a quick little kiss turned into a full out passionate one. She moaned into his lips and returned the kiss back full force. Before things got too far Kagome stopped.

"Inuyasha, we have to stop. My mom will catch us," Kagome sighed, she had forgotten about her mom (Shame on Kagome).She really didn't want to stop, but knew that she should.

"Don't worry, it's okay. I forgot to tell you that your mom and grandpa left to visit a relative. They won't be back until Wednesday. You're mom also left something for you in your room, but you can get that later," Inuyasha informed her.

Kagome just nodded her head. She brought her hands up to Inuyasha's hair as he kissed her. She responded by kissing him back. Inuyasha put his hands on her waist as she slipped her tongue into his mouth. His hands slowly left her waist and made their way up under her shirt to her breasts. She moaned some more and entwined her hands in his hair when he deepened the kiss and lightly touched her breasts. Both were deeply lost in their own little world. They didn't notice that the front door had opened and that the light had been turned on. The person stopped and looked at Kagome and Inuyasha.

"Eeeeewww! That's sooooooo gross!" the person said.

"Ahhhh!" Kagome screamed as she jumped away from Inuyasha in surprise. Inuyasha looked at the intruder and growled. He was very pissed.

"I can't believe you guys are doing that again? You should get a room or at least lock the door," Sota said, "Like I said earlier."

"Why you little!" Inuyasha growled. Sota was really pissing him off. He wondered why he even liked the twerp in the first place. (Inu actually like Sota, but is very, very pissed right now) "What are you doing home and why didn't you knock?" Kagome asked, her face beat red with embarrassment.

"Well, school is out, for one and I don't have to knock, this IS my house too you know... You know what, I think I'm gonna tell mom," Sota said, "I'll go call her now.

"Please don't Sota. I'll let you go over Taku's house and sleep over there for tonight and tomorrow night. You don't even have to come home if you don't want to tomorrow," Kagome pleaded. (Sota's teachers had the meeting too but it starts tomorrow so he doesn't have school either.)

"Let me think about it... Okay. See you later Nee-san, Inuyasha; nii-san." Sota said as he ran upstairs to get his stuff then ran right out the door to the car of his waiting friend.

Inuyasha was standing in the same place since Sota had interrupted him and Kagome, keeping his eyes on the spot where Sota had stood. Kagome fidgeted in her seat from the awkward silence that had come after Sota had left. She had sat down earlier when her brother cam in. well she actually kind of collapsed from embarrassment and because she was a little tired from kissing Inuyasha. She shifted in her seat, 'I have to think of something to say.' Inuyasha growled from

Kagome got up and tugged on Inuyasha's arm, "Come on, let's go upstairs."

Inuyasha growled a 'no', which is only understandable to anything with demon blood. Although Kagome understood what he said and growled back a 'yes' as though it were natural. Inuyasha was surprised and confused. He 'fehed' and headed upstairs while concluding that she could do that because she shared a really strong bond with him. Kagome told him to sit and wait in her bed room while she went to take a bath. She told him that she felt all icky (yes icky). He said that she smelled rather nice. Kagome smiled at the compliment and headed toward the bathroom. She didn't forget about her clothes this time.



IMPORTANT                                                !!!READ!!!                                            IMPORTANT

Because of what goes on between Kagome and Inuyasha I want to ask you all if I should leave this story PG-13 or change it to R. If you want to see more lemony stuff then tell you to change it to R if not then tell me to leave it.

I'm finally done typing this chapter. Yay! I'm so glad. I hope I get a lot of reviews. If I do, that will encourage me to get chapters up faster. I have chapter 11 already written, I just have to type it. I don't know when I will have it up though. Even though my schedule is always empty things always just happen to come up. I can say that chapter 11 will be up within the next month. Please review. My only happiness comes from the reviews I get, well, besides from writing stories, reading, horseback riding, watching Inuyasha, etc. Okay, okay a lot of other things give me happiness, but I do love getting reviews. I also wouldn't mind getting flames. I'm probably one of the only authors that beg people who read my story to tell me what's bad about it. I want to know my mistakes so that I can correct them. Well, please review, good or bad.

Jane



What's Your Problem This story is incomplete. We'll post the rest as soon as it's ready.


Best Fanfics on the Web, selected by Tim
Tim Seltzer's page www.seltzerbooks.com/tim/timseltzer.html

seltzer@seltzerbooks.com  privacy statement

Google
  Webseltzerbooks.c