Reign of Chaos

Part 2 of Trilogy, part 1 = New Age, part 3 = Tides of Darkness

By Sh33p, CultofSh33p@aol.com

Chapter 25

Bullet Dancing


The great sequel of New Age. It'll knock your socks off. Tim Seltzer, seltzer@seltzerbooks.com


Sh33p Disclaimer: I don`t own Zoids. Consider this disclaimer valid for the whole damn story :P 


Foreword:I suggest Papercut, if ya got it.


Nyx. In the language of the Ancient Zoidians, the place had been given a name that doubled as one of the most sincere death threats that could be imagined. In modern days, it was regarded as the one place on the entire planet that no one in their right mind was willing to try and explore, and for good reason. Improperly rumored to have infrequent bursts of energy resembling a Rare Hertz effect, the geology of the Dark Continent was a mixture of volcanic rage and frigid contempt, the atmosphere alone could kill the ordinary man in a few minutes at most.

Nyx was a place that changed constantly, yet never changed at all. Volcanoes blew their tops with megaton-level explosions, only for the lava to freeze like ice in a matter of minutes or hours, never more than a day. Crystals of pure Zoid magnite and countless other rare and priceless minerals dotted the landscape in plain sight, the wealth of the area was impossible to comprehend for anyone with even the slightest ounce of common sense, but the countless riches were forever kept out of the reach of civilization by the environment that forged them.

Nyx was a place that most people had nightmares about. A few cults thought it was Hell made manifest, more than one military superpower in the past had thought it a key strategic advantage only to find the prices vastly too high to be worth making a grab for and it was, quite frankly, probably the single most inhospitable place on the face of the planet.

In Bit Cloud`s thoughts, the cults were right about everything but demons. The demons weren`t everywhere, neither were the souls of the damned, they were in the mind and in the senses.

Sleep and food deprived, dirtier than a used litterbox, void of social contact with anyone even remotely human(in the sense of holding a conversation with more than the most basic sentences possible, or holding a conversation with one`s mouth rather than one`s thoughts) and completely out of the loop with the events of the outside world, the blonde pilot was starting to lose his wits.

Zeke was probably the only thing keeping him from snapping.

"I`m really starting to not like those two," he muttered out with a voice that trailed between anger and annoyance so thinly that it was virtually impossible to tell the two apart.

They do what they do for a reason, Bit. It`s not our place to understand until we`re ready, Zeke said with as soothing a Voice as possible, though the sudden howl of raging, ash-and-snow loaded winds was enough to offset the Organoid`s attempts.

"Understand what? So far, all they`ve done is beat the snot out of us, send us off to die and bury me in molten lava," he complained. Zeke didn`t answer.

The Liger Zero voiced some of its own feelings in response though, issuing a low growl as it trudged onward through the wide open, barren field that comprised the second third of 'the long way around.' The clouds had thinned a bit in this area, the snow and ashfall were lessened as well, leaving the now-gray Liger to stand out only somewhat against the black and gray background of the terrain around it, leaving behind enormous, feet-deep imprints with every step it took, tail thrashing in its wake.

It was probably the single most exposed, inland area on the continent.

If Bit had been in the right state of mind, he would have probably noticed that fact. As it stood, he didn`t, and Zeke didn`t really bother with it either, though the Liger was still agitated over the fact that anyone viewing it head on would see it like a sore thumb.

"I still don`t see why we couldn`t just run through the city," the blonde added with palpable annoyance, leering off into the distance at the now-obscure red glow from the equally obscured city it was coming from. There was still a line visible from near the mesa he and Zeke had been... Learning on for the past days, running down into the city itself.

There are things in that place infinitely worse than a long walk, Zeke replied sharply, so much so that it sounded almost like the swipe of a knife blade. I wasn`t even there and I know that.

"... Question."

Hn?

"What the hell are you talkin` about?" Bit asked about as bluntly as he could manage, turning back to look straight ahead in the cockpit and taking his hands off the controls. Not like the Liger needed him piloting it at this point. It was just walking in a straight line for the turning point to take the last third of the trip to the area around the Dome, after all.

Nothing.

"... Riiiiight. You aren`t a very good liar, yanno that?" He asked with a blithe expression, trying to get as comfortable as he could. His clothes were starting to chafe, he hadn`t even changed his underwear since leaving the hospital at Garnhelm.

Among other things, he was also starting to get a five o` clock shadow. Men didn`t grow facial hair too quickly in Bit`s family, with the exception of his disowned, likely dead father, he didn`t have to shave more than once a week on average but he was now well past that due date by two or three times. His hair was also starting to sag down and get a bit longer from how the ash and snow weighted against it while it grew, even if it maintained the appearance of being a spiked up mess, it was losing that effect, while his skin looked about three shades darker from needing to bathe.

It was a wonder he hadn`t gotten sick somehow. Like so many other things, Zeke was to thank for that.

Can it.

A half-groan. Relative silence followed, punctuated by the sounds of the Liger`s movements.


Thrusters died down, twin feet that weighed as much as some Zoids` legs planted into the hellish ground with soft thumps, sinking in only slightly as the once ivory colored, now slate gray Geno Sniper touched down. Camouflaged or not, paint schemes didn`t mean too much in an environment like the type on Nyx. All things considered, the Zoid would`ve blended in just as well had it been painted a festive shade of pink with neon green stabilizer caps, it was all something of a moot point.

"Oh where, oh where can my Liger be..." She began, humming the tune while scanning the area from where she had set down on. An early warning system had picked up movement out in the tracks, a piece of land that was almost as stable as typical Zian geology. The only reason the Dome hadn`t gone there by now was because it was both too exposed and too distant from the city that the commanders seemed so obsessed with.

"Oh where, oh where can he be..."

A sudden chime at her right. The Sniper turned accordingly from atop its perch. Like Naomi Fluegel and a good many other long range specialists, Mary Sandler had a preference for sniping from the high ground. Unlike most others though, she didn`t really care if she was exposed or not while doing it. The logic was that an enemy who could see you, couldn`t attack you if he was dead by the time he noticed you. Simple, but it worked.

"Found you," she said to herself, taking in the fine details of the Zoid`s movement in the distance. The Liger was probably two or three miles away, but it was also hiding in plain sight. From the high ground, it wouldn`t be a very easy shot to make. The amount of ash and snow covering the Zoid allowed it to blend in too well to be seen easily from above, while the slow, partially calculated movements it made caused it to blend in even further than it already did.

With her tongue in her cheek and her eyes set on her target, the controls moved almost fluidly, handled with all of the precision of a famous artist with a paintbrush, bringing the Geno Sniper several steps forward before jumping down from the pillar that it had been standing on.

Ash and sand crushed beneath the Zoid`s bladed feet, weaponry rocking on compensating mounts as it touched down. Sureshot waited, straightening the Zoid up and then engaging the footlocks with a dual set of clamps to the ground. The double sniper rifles slipped into view as the armor panels covering them folded back and out of sight, each weapon extending just a bit while closing together until they pressed against each other. The crest atop the Sniper`s head folded upright, revealing a lopsided dome like that of the rifle on a Konig Wolf, only upturned rather than positioned to the side.

"Now all I have to do is wait..." She thought, carefully guiding each targeting reticule until it set on the shoulders of the Liger Zero. Unlike the Red Comet, Sureshot had a way of instinctively correcting her own aim and anticipating her target`s moves, something that Bit Cloud was probably going to regret finding out firsthand.


Movements filled his eyes, vague and yet so very distinct. Sounds echoed into his ears, low but clear enough to pick out the motions of gears turning and guns clamping together through hearing alone. The rancid stench of Hell on Zi wrenched into his nostrils and the feeling of going from frigidly cold to unbearably hot itched across his skin, sometimes causing a bead of sweat to form at his forehead`s hairline.

"----?"

Someone was speaking to him.

"----?"

Was that someone also worried about him too?

"----!"

A jolt wrestled him back from the edge of sentience, his sight seemed to infinitely zoom out, and the burning chill leapt from his flesh as if it had been blasted by a pressure hose, while the smell lingered only temporarily, dragging away the foul taste it brought. The sounds became increasingly distant, and for an instant in time, he was deaf, but then he heard again, he wasn`t blind, nor paralyzed, nor nauseous or anything else.

"Vega?!"

"Calm down, man," he finally sputtered out, realizing that his shoulders were probably going to start bruising and his head was going to start hurting if Lars shook him any harder. He was still sitting, but Lars had gotten up and was bent over in front of him with a look of a mixed concern and curiosity, like that of a cat unsure whether or not it should pursue a particularly vulnerable mouse. Almost reflexively, Vega knew what the mouse in question was, just as he knew what the answer to the cat`s unspoken question would probably be.

"Can`t stop sleeping awake, if you know what I mean," he said a bit cryptically. The fingers clasped around his shoulders pulled away, and with them, Lars straightened up, walking back to his chair and plopping down.

"I don`t," he commented, casually brushing the topic aside before he could become too insterested in it. "But I do know that we`ll be leaving land in about... Three minutes, five tops."

"You woke me up to tell me that?"

"No, I woke you up because you were drooling to yourself and mumbling incoherently, telling Bit to be ready to jump," Lars answered about as bluntly as a baseball bat. "If you`re that sleepy, you should just go to bed or something. It`s not like we don`t have three or four bedrooms on this crate."

"... Actually, I just kinda... Got carried away with the whole... See all over the world-thing," Vega explained a bit dryly, scratching the back of his neck and giving off a sigh. "Bit Cloud, you know the guy, is about to get nailed. Badly."

"How so?"

"Standard tactic for him when dealing with a sniper is to dodge a bullet. How do you dodge when someone`s calculated every angle you can take to escape?"

"... Ouch," Lars commented distantly, having already lost any and all track of the conversation as it was. He hadn`t exactly been able to keep up with Vega whenever it came to speaking about the Micro Sworders, even if it did still leave him somewhat unnerved.

"There any way for us to go faster?" Vega asked calmly, though there was an underlying sense of anxiousness to his voice. The kid was obviously more than slightly worried.

"If we could, we would," Lars answered, even as the Hammerhead came within visual range of the ocean.


We`ve got a bit of a problem...

"Huh?" Bit asked, still unaware of Sureshot`s very presence, let alone the fact that she had set her sights on him without even directly touching him. The Liger Zero`s ECM suite wasn`t equipped to warn him about that unless someone was directly locked onto it, but Zeke was like a universal cheat code, able to pick out the Geno Sniper by its very mind, narrowing in past that to lock onto the presence of the pilot.

Another Geno Saurer Zoid. Different from the last.

"How so?"

Zeke muttered something that Bit couldn`t decipher, causing the blonde to raise a brow but keep quiet. Chances were that he wouldn`t have understood anyway.

"Should I start dodging?" He asked, if for no other reason than to drag Zeke out of his ramblings and force him back to reality. The Organoid gave the telepathic equivelent of a nod, an action that precursed the blonde`s hands latching back onto to the controls, pulling back on the right harder than the left.

Reflexively, the Zoid broke into a hard right turn, just as four shots cracked through the air with enough speed to maim the sound barrier, two billowing past the Liger`s rear, a third shooting overhead and the fourth nailing it right in the side with enough force to throw the Zero right off its feet, twisting through the air with smoke pouring out of an explosion in its side.

Liger slammed down on its other side after corkscrewing more than twice its own length through the thick air of ash and snow, having been completely blindsided by its unseen but not unknown attacker.

"What the hell?!" Bit managed to gasp out after regaining his bearings, glaring in the direction of the shots. Even if they had completely blown out his sense of balance, it had only made him more determined to take out whoever had fired them.

Knew there was something different about this one.

"Meaning?!" Bit asked, trying to coax the Liger into staying down. There was the off chance that whoever he was dealing with wouldn`t want to waste ammo on a downed Zoid, that was something that might give him time to plot some sort of counter attack.

Meaning we`re up against a Geno Saurer modified for long range combat. A Geno Sniper.

"... Pfeh, just means we`ll have to nail the son of a bitch like we did Naomi," he reasoned logically, feeling the Liger slip onto it`s belly completely. Good.

The win over Naomi was a fluke.

"... WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP INSISTING THAT IT WAS A FLUKE?!"


"Figures," Mary commented with disappointment, slow to believe that she had just trashed the supposedly invincible Ultimate X Liger Zero with one bullet. She had been intending to, of course, but it was still a surprise, especially considering that the Zoid had been able to bring down the Proto Breaker, and before that, dozens of other foes that it shouldn`t have ever been able to even hit, let alone defeat.

"I guess you`re just not that tough without your armor transformations, are you?" She asked the Zoid, unexpecting of any reply and not getting it either way. "Just another barbarian who never expects an arrow in the eye."

Either way, just to be safe, she began to readjust her aim, locking down the Liger`s position with all four reticules aimed right for the mid-section, intent on blowing it in half and watching the ensuing fireworks. There was no hesitation there, no regret, no second thoughts. Where your typical villainess would probably pause, somehow show remorse over a lifetime of evil deeds, then get struck down and/or fall in love with the hero, Mary Sandler just took aim and began to pull the trigger.

About a fraction of a second late though. By the time she finished, the Liger`s engines blew to life and its forelegs pulled straight, hurling the Zoid off of its belly at near-full speed and causing all four rounds to miss their intended mark completely, plowing into ash and snow-covered ground all at once with a small, flameless explosion.

A roar echoed into her ears, the woman gave off an experienced smirk as the special optics unit that so resembled a dish-shaped crest on the Geno Sniper`s head tracked every movement of the Zoid in relation to her own. Obviously, she had underestimated this one, a mistake she would do her best not to make again.

"Game on, Blondie," she said to herself, the thrusters of the Sniper suddenly blazing to life as the optics unit folded back down and the footlocks disengaged, leaving the Geno to hurtle up from the ground with a partial turn, trying to track the movements of the Liger in a bid to cut it down with another salvo of shots.


Ever fought a grass hopper with a sniper rifle?

"I don`t think I feel like telling jokes right now, Zeke!" Bit complained, bringing the Liger Zero into a wide angling turn as he made his first attack run, only to realize a second too late that there was an airborn fireball flying through the air at low altitude and high speed, turning to face him in the process. "Shit," he managed to get out, suddenly yanking the Zoid into a hard brake and sidestepping.

His instincts proved to be his only saving grace as the ground around where the Liger had formerly been positioned promptly went up in four unified explosions of snow and ash, the Sniper`s third attack having missed about as badly as its second. The blonde didn`t wait around for the Geno to try another attack though, firing the boosters back up and bringing the Zoid into another full run, although this time he was markedly more erratic in holding the same direction for long, zig-zagging and even running in circles at times.

It was a stupid looking tactic, but it kept the pair alive long enough for the Geno to land with a hard, deep skid on the ground, footlocks engaging as the thrusters cut off, the sniper rifles already lining up to fire on their target.

Bit whipped around though, not even bothering to take aim as he pulled the trigger and -


"Shit!"

- rocked the comfortably cramped world of one Mary Sandler, making a direct hit on the chest of the Geno Sniper and blowing off several dozen pounds of snow and ash in the process. Her aim was also thrown as a result, but her experience-honed reflexes weren`t. As if it were a second nature to her, she disengaged the footlocks and unfolded the armor panels back over the retracting sniper rifles, giving life to the Sniper`s melee-oriented pincer weapons once again.

It was obviously the chance the Liger had been waiting for, as its claws lit up with a golden shine, vaporizing dust and ash in their wake as the smaller Zoid made its attack run, heading straight for the Sniper without even the slightest hesitation.

"Rookie move," Sureshot commented with a sneer, turning partially and lower a shield-arm to face the charging Zero, then biding her time.

The Liger jumped, snow and ash tearing off by the bucket load, thrusters burning, claws lit up like small, jagged suns, one of which was coming down right at the Sniper. It was an attack that few Zoids had ever managed to survive, but those few Zoids were promptly joined by a new arrival as the Geno whipped its lowered arm up and smashed the Liger like a baseball bat nailing a home run, parrying the Strike Laser Claw and sending the smaller Zoid flying up into the air.

Mary smirked to herself, bringing the Geno into a half-crouched stance and readying her other shield arm, the claws already shut tightly.


"She actually blocked it?!" Some rational part of Bit`s mind yelped, the rest of him being a bit too busy screaming as the dulled after effects of the blow coursed through his body, the thrusters cutting out and the glow literally bursting off of the claws of the Liger Zero.

Grass hopper with a sniper rifle that doubles as a baseball bat.

"How can you make jokes right now?!" All of him complained as the momentum of going straight up came to a slow stop, yanking Bit forward and lifting him out of his seat for a fraction of a second before his harness kicked back in and held him back down, just as the Liger started falling back towards the hellish ground below, only to stop and suddenly jar violently to the side as the Geno Sniper smacked it with its other shield arm, only to catch it again with a smack from the first.

All momentum stopped, the Liger growled out in pain and finally hit the ground, feet first on its hind legs, the shorter arms of the Sniper having already seized a merciless grasp to either shoulder.

Furiously, the smaller Zoid left the ground, yanked into the air only to be judo-tossed back into the ash and snow, but not before Bit could pull the triggers and send off two rounds into the collar of the larger Zoid at point blank, right before the claws released their grip and the Geno stumbled away, smoking from the points of impact while the Liger crashed into the ground on its back.

"Now, we`re talkin`!" Bit commented enthusiastically, even if he was hanging upside down while doing it.

The Liger responded fluidly by engaging its thrusters, effectively catapulting itself back off the ground as Bit and Zeke guided those lethal claws to hit their mark, even if they weren`t energized at the moment.

The Sniper stumbled back even further from the added weight of a corkscrewing Zoid lashing out at it with the equivelent of a right hook across the face, but the other pilot was good enough to recover and try to catch the Zero from behind with the Geno`s tail. It was a missed attack, and the Liger landed on all fours, whipping around in a skid before firing again.


Instincts kicked back in, thrusters went with them and Sureshot`s Zoid launched up from the ground in another jet powered jump, screeching over the Liger Zero`s attacks and then the other Zoid itself before continuing on as Mary pushed it to its limits, trying to put as much distance between herself and the Liger as possible.

"Forgot how dangerous that thing`s supposed to be up close," she thought to herself, sparing a glance to the monitor with a wireframe indicating damage. Yellow at all points where the Zero had scored hits, but no red.

"Good," she thought, feeling the momentum hold for a few more seconds before the Geno Sniper slammed back down on both feet, thrusters cutting off only to blow back to life and force it back into the air, this time into a wide angled turn, which itself came with a snapping twist to face the smaller, grayer Zoid.

The Liger was in pursuit now, moving in a straight, dedicated line.

"Don`t think so, chump," she thought, pressing two neglected triggers on each joystick and taking aim.

With perfect timing, the Geno Sniper`s clawed hands flipped open in either direction, exposing two triple-barreled guns in the process, each of which extended up and onto the forearms, which in turn revealed two noticably larger, telescoping barrels as a result.

"Dodge this, blondie."

Her aim set, Sureshot pulled the trigger with no hesitation and even less mercy.


Get out the way!

"I can`t," Bit replied with an annoyed growl, only to pull the controls back, turn them inward and push them forward once more, an action which caused a flare of gold to shock into existence in front of the Liger Zero, melting even more snow and ash off in the process.

The shield activation couldn`t have come a moment later, because a barrage of machine gun rounds and low-level charged particle beams followed suit, bringing the Zoid to a near-stop within seconds, the boosters cutting out pre-emptively and the feet trying to lock into place to withstand the Sniper`s onslaught without being thrown back while doing it.

"Do all of them have that damn weapon?!" Bit complained, coaxing the Liger onward despite itself.

Don`t jinx it, Zeke ordered with a far less enthused tone.

Considering the barrage it was enduring, it was almost miraculous that the shield held, lasting through constant, focused bombardments from the beams and the chainguns alike, even at closing range once the Geno finally touched down and stopped in place, only to flip the footlocks back down in an instant, the armor panels folding back once again to reveal the newly extending quad sniper rifles, each of which was slowly spreading apart, as if to gain a more angled trajectory.

"... Awww, hell..."


"Bye bye!" Mary shouted with a rare enthusiasm, pulling the triggers again and rocking the Sniper back as a result.

Four armor piercing sniper rounds cracked through the hellish atmosphere, landing right between the onslaught of beams and bullets on the Liger`s shield, the golden energy that sustained it promptly flaring one last time and dying as Sureshot cut out the particle beams and gattling guns.

The Liger stood for a few seconds, then dropped as an explosion flared from beneath its head on the ground. The Zoid ceased moving at that point, eyes dimming down.

"And now, to be on the safe side..."


"Ow..." Bit groaned, watching the cockpit suddenly start going dark.

That could`ve gone better...

"What the hell did she do?" He asked, shaking Liger`s cobwebs out of his own head and then looking at the only active monitor in the cockpit, watching as the Geno Sniper started retracting and concealing its guns once again. Armor panels folded back out, barrels retracted, the clawed hands transformed back to normal as the particle guns and chainguns vanished back into the forearms, and then the footlocks disengaged all over again.

"What I wouldn`t give for the Jaeger right now," Bit muttered as the Sniper spread its legs back out, re-engaging the footlocks once more.

The tail went rigid and the jaw almost looked like it was coming unhinged as a wide barrel began to extend from the recesses of its formerly concealed throat.

Almost in response to his sudden rush of fear at the sight of what looked like a charged particle cannon, the Liger rumbled back to life, the cockpit dimly regaining its systems. The main monitor was darkened, almost grey still, and the controls were still unresponsive, but the Zoid wasn`t about to let him down again.

Neither was Zeke.

I can give us one burst. Use it, the Organoid ordered, suddenly sounding tired. Bit gave a nod to nothing, keeping his grip on the controls and grinding his teeth together.

Electricity began to crackle along the inside of the barrel -


- and Sureshot grimaced deeply.

The Liger was starting to get up. It was moving again.

The orange glow had returned to its optics, but only barely. The thrusters weren`t engaged, the Zoid was obviously unbalanced and it wasn`t even going to come close to being able to manage a dodge in its current, disoriented state.

"No wonder that thing killed Davis," she commented uncaringly, slowly adjusting her aim so that the Geno Sniper`s most powerful weapon was set to fire right through the Liger`s cockpit.

"Too bad your luck isn`t gonna help you out this time."

With that, she made ready to pull the last trigger and fire -


NOW!

- but she did it a bit too late.

In an instant, the remaining layers of ash and snow vaporized off of the Liger Zero, revealing its graceful white armor all over again, but it was only white for less time than it took for Sureshot to pull the trigger.

Bit gasped for air, the entire world slowed down for him and the Liger`s armor suddenly seemed to fade from white to a pale silver, just long enough for the Zoid`s boosters to literally explode back to life like miniature nuclear bombs, at the exact instant that a seventy pound, armor piercing, magnite bullet shot from the huge railgun that the Geno Sniper had been modified around, hurtling through the air and trailing lightning as it did so.

By the time that he realized it, Bit had dodged, slipping beneath the bullet and covering the short distance to the Geno Sniper in under a hundredth of a second, right as the Liger vanished into a silver outline vaguely reminiscent of an Organoid making ready to teleport.

And then, as he finished blinking, the Sniper was gone.

The Liger Zero stood more than a hundred yards ahead of where it had formerly been poised to deliver the killing strike, and time sped back up for its pilot, who almost threw up on himself as a result of how the shift had just effected him.

Zeke lost consciousness, an ash-and-snow covered shield claw stabbed into the ground near the Zero and an explosion ripped through the background, causing the blonde to coax the Liger into turning and facing where it had formerly stood.

The Geno Sniper, now missing one arm and one shield, stood hollow on the ground, bearing a massive, burnt hole that stretched from the torched remains of the right hip to the equally torched remains of the right shoulder. Everything between those two points was gone, as was anything lined up with them.

The explosion in the distance continued, the railgun round having apparently struck any one of the hundreds upon thousands of hypercharged crystals that littered the terrain of Nyx, causing what looked like a sub-nuclear blast as a result.

The Sniper still stood though, as if it had some reason to go on living. Slowly, it started to try and turn, and then the right leg snapped off, causing the broken thing to fall in that direction, only to self-destruct from battle damage before it ever hit the ground. In its aftermath, the newly-worn pilot of the Liger Zero was left with only one question.

"Did we do that?" He asked aloud, though neither his Zoid, nor their Organoid provided any sort of answer.


Author`s Note: Sorry if this one read kinda stale. It was a royal bitch to write this one, mainly since it just would not come out how I wanted... *Mutter.* But hey, if this one left ya feelin` blah, next one`ll put that @_@!-look in your eyes. I promise >_>

The Big Fisch: Half the reason I want a fangirl or fanboy to read this is so I can hear their heads explode XD

Illidan: *Idly crams his guts back in.* No hard feelings, I get worse :P As for Will: He`s dead. End of story on that one.

Welp, that`s all for now folks. Leave a review, enjoy, and Sh33p out!


Reign of Chaos by Sh33p


Best Fanfics on the Web, selected by Tim
Tim Seltzer's page www.seltzerbooks.com/tim.html


Discuss books at  Blogging about Books http://www.seltzerbooks.com/blog/
Other book reviews by Richard Seltzer
Opus authors -- contemporary writers whose entire work is great
The Readers' Corner and Writers Showcase


This site is published by Samizdat Express, 213 Deerfield Lane, West Roxbury, MA 02132-002. (203) 553-9925 seltzer@seltzerbooks.com

Book collections on CD and DVD. A library for the price of a book.
Limited time offer: 2 for the price of 1
 

Return to Samizdat Express

Google
  Webseltzerbooks.com