Richard Seltzer's home page  Publishing home

What's Your Problem

By Inushoujo Sakura Akina, CatLuver08@aol.com

Chapter 2:

Jealous Dog Boy?


This Fanfic is a good Kagome/Inuyasha where Kag isn't a halfdemon (as far as I know). That might change in later chapters but seems good so far. Tim Seltzer, seltzer@seltzerbooks.com


Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. :(



"blah"-talking 'blah'-talking (blah)-authoress talking

Kagome's Time

Kagome ran inside and threw herself on her bed. She just laid there and cried. Kagome was so upset that she would never go back to Feudal Japan and see her friends that she cried herself to sleep. When she woke up the next morning everything that had happened the other day came flooding back into her memory and she started to cry again. After a few minutes her mother came into her room.

"Are you going to school today dear?'

"Yes okaasan I am going today. You can tell ojiisan, when you see him, to quite tell everyone that I'm sick. I've decided to stay home," Kagome said to her mother. Kagome had stopped crying when her okaasan came in so she wouldn't be questioned. Kagome didn't want her mother to know what had happened. Well just not yet.

"Okay Kagome but why, might I ask?"

"Because I'm never going back through the well okaasan. I'm gonna stay here from now on. You see I'm falling behind to much in school, especially math. And I really need to stay home to study. It's way too hard to study going back and forth through the well," Kagome replied. She thought that idea would work because it was partially true; she was falling behind in math a little and it was kind of hard to study going back and forth through the well.

"That is fine sweetie but it's 6:55 a.m. and school starts at 7:45 a.m. You better hurry up and get ready so you aren't late," her mother said. She didn't believe one bit of what Kagome just said. "Eeks! I'll be down in like 20 minutes to eat breakfast," Kagome told her mother as she headed to the bathroom to take a shower.


There was something that Kagome didn't know though. She didn't know that Inuyasha went through the well during the night. He was sitting high in the tree next to her bedroom window watching her in her room right as she was talking to her mother. Actually he was sitting there all night just watching her sleep, he was worried about her because she kept tossing and turning crying out the names of her feudal friends through the whole night. When Kagome left her room Inuyasha figured that he should just stay where he was because when she left she still had her pajamas on.

After a few minutes of just sitting in the tree breathing in Kagome's scent coming from her room he heard singing. The voice sounded so beautiful so he followed it. Inuyasha stopped in front off the wall the voice was coming from and faced it (he is sill outside). He heard running water and smelt cherry blossoms. 'That's Kagome's scent.' He added that together and found out that the sweet sing-song voice was Kagome's. 'Gods she has a wonderful voice,' he thought. 'No matter where she goes I have to follow her, but the only thing is I cant be seen by anyone, especially her.


Kagome got out of the shower and went into her room to get dressed. She put on her green sailor fuku and took a quick glance in the mirror before heading downstairs to eat. As she walked out of her room she ran into Sota. Kagome tapped him on the head for not paying more attention to what he was doing (well it might be her fault and not his, but since she is older it has to be the younger siblings fault) before she continued onto breakfast. She sat down at the kitchen table and waited for her mother to set out the food. She only ate a few bites because she was still really upset about the other day. She already missed everyone a lot especially Inuyasha. Wait. How could she think that? She left because she hated Inuyasha. No she didn't hate him, she loved him. And still loves him. 'It doesn't matter. I cant go back anyways,' she thought. Kagome didn't know how she could manage to cry again, she thought that the well of tears had dried up, but she did. Since she didn't want her mother to worry about her she left for school. Luckily she had bought another backpack just in case something happened to her other one she always brought with her through the well. Although she never thought the reason she would need to use the other backpack was because she left her backpack in Feudal Japan and cant go back every again.

Kagome ran out of the house and didn't slow down until she got to the street. Inuyasha quietly followed behind her. He kept a safe distance. Kagome didn't want to face her friends yet so she to take a long way to school and went zigzagging through the streets. When she walked by the park she decided to go in because the sakura were in bloom. Kagome sat down on a little bench far away from everyone else. All of a sudden she broke out in tears again. Kagome forgot she had to go to school. She jumped up, wiped her tears away, and ran to school.


Inuyasha sat up high in at tree and looked down at Kagome. She was sitting on a bench crying. He was amazed that she was still able to cry after she was crying so much last night and this morning. 'Maybe she is crying about other things. But what other things.' Inuyasha was going to jump down and comfort her when she jumped up and ran away towards a building she called sk-ew-l.

He had no choice but to follow her there. Inuyasha was just about to call out to her when some of her friends called over to her. Kagome looked over to her friends and walked to them. One of them said something to Kagome that he couldn't catch. He looked at Kagome and saw her giggle. 'Man her emotions change a lot and fast,' he thought, 'it must be a girl thing.' Since she wasn't going to go home for awhile he decided to lean against a tree, just close enough for him to see her and her not to see him, and fell asleep.


Kagome sensed that someone or something was behind her. She didn't know what it was but it was definitely there. She turned around and looked towards a group of trees far away. She saw someone leaning against one of the front trees. The person was wearing an old style red kimono and had silver-ish, white long hair. Kagome could also just make out a pair of cute dog ears on top of the person's head. 'Inuyasha. What is he doing here?' Kagome thought, 'Maybe he came to get me?' she told her friends that she would be right back before walking towards the guy that she knew had to be Inuyasha. (If the guy isn't Inuyasha then she is going insane. But you all no the truth.)


Inuyasha was smiling in his sleep. Kagome's scent was becoming stronger. Her scent was so intoxicating. Her wonderful scent got so strong that he couldn't stand it and woke up. Inuyasha looked where Kagome's scent was coming from. About 150 yards away he saw Kagome walking towards him. He didn't know that she knew he was there so he was worried that she would find out. Since she was far away, Inuyasha thinking that she wouldn't see him jump in the tree, jumped up onto a branch high in the tree. Although Kagome did see this and now she had her proof, the guy really was Inuyasha.


'So it is Inuyasha,' Kagome thought, 'I think he is following me. Well if he is I'll make him jealous. Hehehe. This will be fun.' Kagome turned around and headed inside her school. Luckily she had physical education today because she would be able to go outside. That meant Inuyasha would see her. Another good thing that she remembered was that it was her last class of the day.

Kagome ran into homeroom. She sat down next to her friends and told them that she decided that she was going to ask Hojo out on a date during last period. All of her friends were happy that she was finally going on a date with him, they've been trying to get her to go on a date with him for a long time, and not with her *other* boyfriend that was over protective and had a temper. The rest of the day went uneventful, except for Kagome getting another bad grade in math. When it was time for P.E. she was a little nervous. She went into the locker rooms and changed into her P.E. outfit and ran out side. (She has track so that is why her class is outside.) Kagome new Inuyasha wasn't far off. He was probably sitting in one of the trees watching her. When Kagome spotted Hojo she walked over to him. Her friends saw her and giggled to themselves. Kagome told Hojo that she wanted to talk to him so they walked away from everyone for some privacy.


'What is she doing with that guy?' Inuyasha thought as he looked down at Kagome and the guy that she was with. He couldn't believe his eyes. Kagome was flirting with this guy. When he heard he heard what Kagome said to the guy that she called Hobo or something he growled. She said that she liked Hoho and wanted to go out sometime for a date. Then Hoko or whatever kissed her on the cheek. He tried to kiss her on the lips but Kagome turned her head. (Of course she is saving her first kiss for Inuyasha.) Inuyasha had, had enough. He jumped out of the tree he was residing in and ran at Homo.

"Get away from MY Kagome!" Inuyasha yelled. "Huh? Your Kagome?" Hojo said confused.

"Yes My Kagome," Inuyasha said giving Hojo a look that said how dense are you. He grabbed Kagome, threw her over his shoulder, and took off towards her house. "Sorry Hojo!" Kagome yelled at Hojo who was looking at them dumbfounded.


Inuyasha set Kagome down at her house. "What were you doing letting that guy kiss you, huh?"

"Oh so you're jealous?" Kagome asked.

"Well, yeah I am jealous. Ok. You got a problem with that?" Inuyasha said, angry at her because that stupid other guy kissed her, even though it was only on the cheek.

"No I don't have a problem. Actually I wanted you to get jealous," Kagome said.

"Huh?" Inuyasha was now confused.

"I figured out that you were here. I wanted to get back at you for acting the way you did so I figured the best thing to do was to make you jealous."

"How'd you know that I would get jealous?"

"I just knew you would," Kagome said, leaning down and slightly kissing Inuyasha. When she pulled away Inuyasha kissed her back. When he stopped Kagome suggested that they go back to the feudal era. Inuyasha agreed with her. She made him wait for her while she changed out of her P.E. outfit and into her other school uniform that she had. Kagome wrote a note telling her okaasan where she would be and that things had changed since that morning. Then she and Inuyasha jumped into the well together holding hands.


Sorry I didn't update earlier. I was going to update but we had the blackout, then I had to by school supplies, go to orientation for school, go camping, and then school started. I have been so busy. Since I am in school again and I'm taking Algebra it might take 2 weeks to get another chapter. I will do my best to update each chapter a.s.a.p.

Ja ne 



What's Your Problem This story is incomplete. We'll post the rest as soon as it's ready.

Best Fanfics on the Web, selected by Tim
Tim Seltzer's page www.seltzerbooks.com/tim/timseltzer.html

seltzer@seltzerbooks.com  privacy statement

Google
  Webseltzerbooks.c